Governance, risk and compliance consultancy CCL has announced the launch of its CCL Co-Comply platform, a delivery system that automatically updates regulatory content to ensure current compliance.
The system automatically refreshes rules, and its content management system oversees internal policies and procedures related to compliance. CCL says that it has signed 18 clients to the platform, including INDOS Financial.
"As a regulated depositary, it was very important to put in place a robust workflow management system. We worked with CCL Co-Comply to implement a system tailored to our needs as well as enabling us to control our general regulatory compliance monitoring activities," says Bill Prew, CEO at INDOS, an AIFMD depositary provider. "We are already using the platform to record the depositary activity being undertaken for over 25 hedge funds and are extremely pleased with the system."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse