REDI Holdings, the provider of the REDIPlus execution management system (EMS), has announced the appointment of Michael Lax as its new head of Emea sales.
Lax will be responsible for developing the vendor's client base across the region as well as maintaining REDI's growth prospect after the firm was spun off from Goldman Sachs in 2013.
Prior to joining REDI, Lax was part of the Emea sales team supporting Thomson Reuters' Autex platform. He also served in various senior sales roles for the London Stock Exchange's Turquoise platform, and Bloomberg's Tradebook.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit