Jeremy Shaw, Richard Boesch, and Isaac Babani each join the provider's risk analytics team in a senior financial engineer role.
Shaw is former principal investment analyst at Flagstone Finance, and was previously at Soros Fund Management and Lehman Brothers. Boesch was chief risk officer at T3 companies with a past stint at SunGard, while Babani served as vice president of quantitative finance for Bank of America. All three bring varied expertise in valuation and portfolio construction across asset classes.
“Our new additions collectively bring a higher level of risk analytics expertise to our team,” said Bruce Cooper, CTO at Liquid Holdings. “Today, our clients are benefiting from a single view of real-time performance and risk, side-by-side broker neutral execution, and compliance capabilities. These are key differentiators for Liquid. Jeremy, Richard and Isaac are hard at work building additional asset-class coverage in our OERMS, which will enable us to stay ahead of the market, while addressing our clients’ current and ongoing requirements.”
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit