Financial Market Engineering, a London-based market maker and proprietary trading firm, have fully implemented Object Trading's direct market access (DMA) Service Platform for production access to 13 markets to date across 5 colocation centers.
“Object Trading provide us with fully managed services and a platform that scales as we grow,” says Grant Oliver, business development director at FME. “As we continue to expand and provide liquidity into other markets, we need the ability to trade and clear through multiple brokers, quickly access multiple venues, and deploy new trading strategies without significant investments in time and resource on maintaining exchange connectivity.”
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II