Broker and research provider ITG has launched ITG Dark List Algorithm, a new algorithm for portfolio traders looking to play in dark liquidity pools.
Dark List is available on 18 order management systems and execution management systems platforms or through ITG's Portfolio Trading Desk in the US and will be available in Europe in the second half of 2015. Traders can use Dark list as their primary trading tool or as a complement to risk bids or non-discretionary algorithms.
"Portfolio traders are hesitant to leverage the cost-saving potential of dark pools at scale because of concerns about unpredictable execution rates that can create cash imbalances or increase the risk of residuals," says Ben Polidore, head of ITG algorithms. "ITG Dark List is designed to address these issues with its unique approach to statistical cash management and its distinct optimization objectives."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership