Global technology consulting firm DataArt has appointed Toby Bryans as a principal consultant of its finance practice.
Bryans joins DataArt from Nasdaq NLX where he held the position of director of onboarding. He worked across a number of internal teams and with client projects for JPMorgan and ED&F Man. Prior to Nasdaq, Bryans was head strategic technologist at Schneider Trading Associates.
"[Bryans'] experience working on complex technology projects involving proprietary trading firms, high-frequency trading houses, global capital markets and tier-one banks will be invaluable to DataArt's growing finance practice," said Dmitry Bagrov, DataArt's UK managing director, in a statement.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech