Deutsche Börse is planning to replace its market data feed that member trading firms source via its proprietary Values API interface with a new feed based on the FIX Protocol and FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming) compression.
The exchange aims to launch the new feed in the fourth quarter of 2011, and publish feed specifications in Q2 of next year, before beta testing with clients in late Q3.
Deutsche Börse plans to eventually decommission Values API and migrate all existing users to the new infra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit