Copenhagen-based SimCorp has unveiled version 5.3 of its front-to-back-office investment management platform, SimCorp Dimension. The new version offers users reverse stress-testing functionality, in addition to enhanced collateral management and compliance support.
The new stress-testing capability includes loss scenarios, tables and charts. Version 5.3 also automates manual processes. A number of new modules, as well as several enhancements to existing modules, have been designed to allow users to optimize processes, while complying with industry standards and reducing costs and manually intensive workflows.
From a settlement perspective, the streamlined collateral substitution process allows users to reduce collateral shortfalls and save time ─ users can forecast events on outstanding collateral, which improves control over the collateral substitution process.
Version 5.3, part of the vendor's semi-annual release schedule, also features enhanced front-office functionality, which aids buy-side user-firms' compliance responsibilities; by establishing multiple hierarchies, firms can implement robust security protocols throughout the compliance function, resulting in improved authorization features.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit