Investment firms have the upper hand when dealing with expensive data vendors, says Investec’s Nico Smuts.
Vendors say their integrated solution will deliver significant data cost savings for firms by implementing usage tracking and controls.
The EDM company is adding over 300 new vendors to its tool for clients looking to make sense of the alternative data landscape.
Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2019: Douglas B. Taylor, founder, Burton-Taylor International Consulting
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha