The Golman Sachs risk veteran will assemble an advisory board of experts wo understand risk and data to guide the vendor's strategy.
The St. Petersburg, Fla.-based vendor will use the funds to expand its data coverage and increase its footprint in the institutional investor space.
Lyons will oversee Collibra's efforts to establish greater information security practices around firms' data governance processes.
With over 25 years of experience in law and shaping regulatory policy, Nausicaa Delfas is tasked with one of the biggest challenges of her career yet—tackling Brexit.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Use of the Agile Methodology—IHS Markit
- Swift Names Pérez-Tasso CEO