Investment firms have the upper hand when dealing with expensive data vendors, says Investec’s Nico Smuts.
Vendors say their integrated solution will deliver significant data cost savings for firms by implementing usage tracking and controls.
The EDM company is adding over 300 new vendors to its tool for clients looking to make sense of the alternative data landscape.
Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2019: Douglas B. Taylor, founder, Burton-Taylor International Consulting
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy