Investment firms have the upper hand when dealing with expensive data vendors, says Investec’s Nico Smuts.
Vendors say their integrated solution will deliver significant data cost savings for firms by implementing usage tracking and controls.
The EDM company is adding over 300 new vendors to its tool for clients looking to make sense of the alternative data landscape.
Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2019: Douglas B. Taylor, founder, Burton-Taylor International Consulting
Rich Newman joins to talk about challenges facing the alternative data space and why open data is becoming increasingly important.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Look Inside UBS's Quantitative Evidence & Data Science Team
- SimCorp to Allow Buy-Side Clients Plug-and-Play Access to Start-Ups
- Old Dogs, New Tricks: Veteran Tech Execs Enjoy the Startup Life
- Google Leverages Kubernetes to Help Banks with Risk Models
- AI’s Next Phase – Thriving Through Implementation