Investment firms have the upper hand when dealing with expensive data vendors, says Investec’s Nico Smuts.
Vendors say their integrated solution will deliver significant data cost savings for firms by implementing usage tracking and controls.
The EDM company is adding over 300 new vendors to its tool for clients looking to make sense of the alternative data landscape.
Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2019: Douglas B. Taylor, founder, Burton-Taylor International Consulting
Jonathan Clark and David Hagen of Luminex join to discuss how the buy side is responding to an increasingly-automated trading environment.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- FactSet, OpenFin Pairing Marks Major Step in Interoperability Movement
- IBM and Bank of America Prep Financial Services-Specific Public Cloud
- Nasdaq's Lessons in Machine Learning Yield New Surveillance Tool
- Broadridge CEO Tim Gokey Maps Out Technology Path
- After Fidessa Exodus, Some Users Brace For Trouble