Books brings more than 40 years of experience at exchanges and fintech and data providers to the role of SIP chair.
The infrastructure provider aims to provide a two-way offering for US and European clients trading across all major Asian market centers, and vice versa.
The new venture will use the Data Pooling module of TickSmith's Big Data platform to capture and process OTC price data from participating firms.
In February, UK and EU regulators made announcements expected to shed light on the future of data sharing and alleviate some uncertainty post-Brexit, but industry experts say the latest statements fall short of lifting the real burden on affected firms.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions