Nasdaq and the London Stock Exchange offered updates on their activities at last week's FISD general meeting in New York.
Nasdaq touted its Market Velocity and Market Forces services, which are hosted on its Experimental Market Information Web site.
Market Velocity was developed so that traders on the floor can feel the activity and noise generated there and use that to gauge the market, says Claude Courbois, a spokesman for Nasdaq's product development group.
The service actively measures th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse