BOSTON, MA--David Flaschen, president and chief executive officer of Thomson Financial, has resigned from his position, in what insiders say was a surprise move. A replacement has not yet been named, but David Shaffer, executive vice president and chief operating officer of parent company The Thomson Corp. (TTC), will serve as interim president and chief executive officer of Thomson Financial, until a successor is named.
Flaschen--a former head of direct mail marketing company Donnelly Market
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II