Dow Jones Telerate has released a new news service, Money Management Alert, aimed at the institutional investment market. The product delivers news about mutual funds, pension funds and new products compiled by a staff of seven Dow Jones reporters, as well as performance ratings and analytical data from outside sources.
Telerate is bundling the service with the Telerate Workstation (TW) at no additional cost, in what clearly is an attempt to woo buy-side customers onto that platform. Thus far
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp