Two former Knight-Ridder executives have launched .xls, an Internet service that delivers quantitative information into a user's spreadsheet. The product, developed by Data Downlink, is being marketed to consulting firms, investment banks, money managers, commercial banks and information vendors.
Currently, .xls provides data from nine sources: Indepth Data supplies Securities and Exchange Commission filing data from 4,000 companies; Technimetrics, a Knight-Ridder company, provides shareholde
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling