If the U.S. exchanges' reaction to the Securities & Exchange Commission decision to lift its ban on the multiple trading of options was hostile, then that of the market data vendors has been mixed. The vendors agree on one thing, however, and that's the need to prepare for increased data traffic. And many are looking to the Options Price Reporting Authority for a solution to the anticipated flood of options data. But OPRA already has set wheels in motion. The organization, which is responsib
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp