NEW YORK--As expected, the sale of Dow Jones Markets to Bridge Information Systems was finalized a week ago last Friday. Last week, Bridge's senior management moved swiftly to implement some of the anticipated staff cuts and put plans for product-line rationalizations into gear.
In an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data, Tom Wendel, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Bridge, outlined the company's plans for the new Telerate organization and detailed which products will
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling