Back when we were analyzing stocks for a living, we dreaded taking on responsibility for a new company because it meant creating a five-year history of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. That, in turn, meant going back to the source documents. Any major restatement only complicated matters.
At the time, off-the-shelf products weren't much help. Products from One Source, Bloomberg, FactSet and Market Guide, to name four, took five years' worth of data and homogenized i
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse