Knight-Ridder Financial Information Inc. is preparing to launch a record-based digital feed that will deliver real-time information on 24,000 instruments. The enhanced feed will be offered in addition to its current 8,000-instrument feed.
The still-unnamed service is in beta test at several sites in the U.S. and the U.K. and is slated for roll-out in December. It will offer real-time quotes on exchange-traded equities, futures, options and government securities; spot foreign exchange rates;
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit