Thomson Financial has acquired Germany-based neTVision as it continues to build a global corporate Webcasting business, it will announce today, Monday, Aug. 22.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The privately owned neTVision provides Webcasts of events such as results presentations via the Internet and clients' intranets. It also supports interactive video chat and video archiving. Its clients comprise more than half of the DAX 30, including Adidas, Bayer and Deutsche Bank, as well as a va
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent