BGC Partners, the money broker spin-off from eSpeed, is upgrading its contributions architecture to standardize on a single system. The project will help the firm deal with the rising amounts of contributed data produced by its broking desks.
BGC went live with Gissing Software's ConteX MCS price contributions tool at the start of this year for its contributions to Bloomberg, and it is currently readying the software to contribute prices to Reuters as well, says Emil Lawrence, business manage
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp