NEW YORK and LONDON--Icap is developing an Internet-based service that will allow internal users and bank customers to access proprietary data and tools directly from the broker. In addition, ICAP continues to integrate its data sets as its customer base becomes more global and as it receives more requests for specialized data.
Antoine Kohler, director of ICAP Information Services, Europe, says ICAP is looking into Web applications that can deliver analytical packages and data tools over the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit