LONDON--Reuters' half year results, released last week, showed continuing tough market conditions affecting the core business, although Reuters says that it expects the benefit of its cost savings to be realized in the second half of the year.
Overall, the results, reported in line with the new organizational structure put in place at the start of this year, were slightly above analyst expectations. The news, though, was met with a slip in the share price, although this could be attributed to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent