In the next month, Dutch bank Rabobank will globally deploy a method of more accurately identifying bond issues and their associated structures across its credit business, by linking its reference data from Markit’s RED service to industry identifiers provided by Standard & Poor’s.
The link automatically maps RED’s reference entity data to CUSIP and CIN identifier codes from S&P. The aim is to reduce the trade failures that result from mismatches between the different identifiers that are use
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act