LONDON--With John Parcell’s unexpected departure from Reuters announced last week, industry insiders are buzzing with talk of who’s in line for the top Job and what was behind Parcell’s decision to leave.
Parcell, who has been with Reuters for 30 years, has been chief executive of Reuters Information division since Reuters’ big reorganization at the beginning of last year, and was also a member of Reuters’ board of directors.
He was seen as one of the top candidates to replace chief executiv
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership