Thomson Financial plans to step up its presence in continental Europe by hiring specialists who will market specifically to hedge fund clients in the region. They will offer tailored packages of products and services at price levels that recognize the start-up nature of many funds.
The plans follow the success of a similar group set up at the start of this year to target UK hedge funds. This group has helped Thomson roughly double its client base since January to more than 100 hedge fun
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit