Royalblue announced a new contract and Gissing Software debuted a real-time spreadsheet upgrade at last week’s DWT 2005 conference.
Charles Stanley, a UK-based stock broking and wealth management firm, has installed the Fidessa Workstation software from Royalblue on 103 trading screens to support its team of brokers.
The stockbroker is using Fidessa, which went live in the first week of April, to access real-time UK equity market data, research, historical charts and fundamental data.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won