Nasdaq is taking a number of steps to beef up bandwidth on its three main data feeds--Level 1, Level 2 or Nasdaq Quotation Dissemination Service (NQDS), and Nasdaq Trade Dissemination Service (NTDS). The moves were spurred by new Securities and Exchange Commission order-handling rules and a more general increase in market volume.
Nasdaq's Level 1 feed includes best bids and offers; Level 2 includes market maker quotes. The NTDS line includes real-time last sale prices and trade volumes.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse