UK-based data vendor Tenfore Systems will begin providing 17 new real-time data sources from exchanges across the Asia-Pacific region over the next six months, Tenfore chief executive Gordon Bloor tells Inside Market Data.
Bloor says Tenfore will begin providing data from the Tokyo and Singapore stock exchanges and Bursa Malaysia before the end of the first quarter.
After that, the vendor will add data from the Osaka, Jasdaq, Nagoya, Australia and New Zealand stock exchanges, as well as from H
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech