NeoNet will deliver a customized feed based on its XG Market Data product, covering the 1,500 stocks that Turquoise will trade when the platform launches in September this year, aggregated from all of the primary and alternative European markets where the securities are traded, and delivered via NeoNet's London datacenter in a proprietary format.
Turquoise will integrate the datafeed with its core exchange platform-which is being provided by Swedish exchange technology vendor Cinnober (IMD, O
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II