Users will be able to access market data and other content such as Canadian news from TSX over SFTI. The exchange will connect to SFTI via one-gigabit connections to the network's points of presence in New York and Chicago at very low latency, says Andre Craig, director of product management at the exchange.
"It will be as direct a path as you can get—we're looking in the range of 10 milliseconds," Craig says, compared to around 30 milliseconds for market data delivered via extranet providers
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse