Fortis, the Benelux-based financial services provider, has decided to deploy Reuters 3000 Xtra and the Reuters Market Data System after dropping Reuters for Telerate in 2004, officials confirm.
Fortis is rolling out the latest version of 3000 Xtra, version 5.0, to 750 positions, including 600 in the FX dealing room, with the remainder divided among the energy, commodity and equity desks. The deployment is global, with positions in Benelux switching first, followed by France, the UK, Spain, th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming