The Financial Information Forum is looking to improve the market data component of business continuity planning tests, following a recent industry test, says FIF executive director Manisha Kimmel.
The test, conducted by the Securities Industry Association, the Bond Market Association, the Futures Industry Association and the FIF on Saturday, October 14, included testing firms' market data connectivity in the event of an emergency, and was the first time that data has been included in these te
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent