Todd Rudley, former vice president of sales at Web-based research and search technology provider FirstRain, recently joined Thomson Reuters as Americas regional managing director for the vendor's Portia portfolio management solution. Rudley, who left FirstRain late last year, has spent more than 15 years in the buy-side technology market, having previously also held sales roles at Mellon Analytical Solutions, Finaplex, Mellon's Eagle Investment Systems and GoldenSource.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech