Fortis, the Benelux-based financial services provider, is on schedule to complete the first phase of its rollout of Reuters 3000 Xtra and the Reuters Market Data System by the end of this year, officials say.
Cor Breur, Fortis' Brussels-based global market data coordinator, says both products should be rolled out in Benelux by the end of this year. He says about 100 staff are now using 3000 Xtra in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg.
The two products will eventually be rolled out to 750 positions
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent