The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is hoping that a recent pricing initiative will enable the exchange to cross-sell historical Level 2 data products to users who have not previously subscribed to market depth data, as the CME steps up its focus on historical data sales.
"We always used to price market depth separately from Level 1 data on our real-time feed," says Brian McElligott, director of information products at the CME. "But at the start of this year, we bundled it all into one subscript
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming