In order to further promote its content, HKEx is considering whether to offer a consolidated agreement that covers newsfeeds, derivatives and securities data, which are currently licensed separately. "We are hoping that this will drive interest among vendors who are just subscribing to one kind of data right now," says Bryan Chan, head of information services at HKEx.
The exchange is also working on the development of a charging structure for non-display application data usage, and hopes to f
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming