The service, which was developed over the last year with individual clients, provides data on around 5,500 hedge funds globally—though officials say the vendor will expand this number in response to client demand. The service already has 50 clients, and is now being offered to all the vendor's clients via Interactive Data's FTS data delivery service.
The data includes the NAV itself, delivered as either absolute value or as rate of return, valuation date, and flags to indicate whether a value
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act