The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) has signed a three-year deal with Radianz to provide an IP network to deliver its real-time data, officials say. The network will replace CBOT’s current serial-fed network and allow it to provide additional data services and cope with growing volume.
The main difference to end users will be the addition of greater market depth on more electronic products. Currently, market depth is limited to the top five bids and offers on certain products. With the new netw
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit