NEW YORK--BNY ESI & Co., the brokerage subsidiary of The Bank of New York, is linking its clients to Jaywalk’s independent research.
The brokerage will link its clients to Jaywalk’s investment research from 11 independent sources with automated commission management tools, allowing its investment managers to use the research for their soft-dollar arrangements, which are arrangements where a broker/dealer provides services for a client in exchange for the client’s direction of transactions.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act