Correction: The Gareth Evans who recently left Totem Systems to join Primark in a consulting role is not the same Gareth Evans who still works as director of G3net, an Internet service developer formed by three former UBS executives.
John DelVecchio has abruptly resigned from Merrill Lynch, where he co-headed market data for Merrill's global market data group based in New York. Merrill's market data group has recently been undergoing some turmoil as it moves to decentralize the operations.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit