The Taran Global Futures Fund, an investment fund with £2 million in assets under management, plans to implement Xenomorph's TimeScape database to collect and store data for analysis by the firm's investment strategy researchers.
The deal was signed last month, but the system will not go live for at least another four weeks, during which time Taran will pull other databases together to work with the system, says Stephen Wilson, manager of the fund and partner at Stratton Street Capital, whi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers