Energy trading company Consolidated Natural Gas Inc. selected a new digital data distribution system based on a suggestion provided by sales representatives of Knight- Ridder Financial/Americas Inc. The move appears to be evidence of the data vendor's plan to target energy as one of its five key markets (IMD, Nov. 8, 1993).
Consolidated Natural installed and began using in August the so-called Prophet data feedhandling system marketed by Financial Information Management Inc. (FIMI). The firm
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse