Seventy-six per cent of the UK investment managers surveyed in Extel's Survey of Investment Analysts say they are now using some kind of online broker research feeds, up from 60 per cent last year. Twenty-six per cent of the remainder are considering taking such feeds in the next 12 months, the survey found. Reuters' Equity Focus and Bloomberg together provided broker research to over 50 per cent of the investment managers surveyed for the 1997 survey; the Internet accounted for 15 per cent.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership