NEW YORK--Cantor Fitzgerald will be distributing its European government bond data and Eurobond data through Reuters beginning March 12, according to a source close to Cantor Fitzgerald. The service is optional and is available to all Reuters customers.
Cantor is also in the beginning stages of negotiating with other market data vendors to redistribute its data, this source says.
Reuters will host three European government bond screens, which will show basis, switches and cash prices, as well
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech