Thomson Financial's First Call will distribute European fixed income research from over 20 brokers via its Bondcall Direct. Users will be able to access 155,000 commingled, original full-text and fixed income research reports from brokers including Warburg Dillon Read, Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan. The content will go live on Thursday 28 October and will be available on the Web from www.firstcall.com or over a windows based LAN
Telerate has launched indexes for UK wholesale electricity prices.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act