Reuters has signed global deals to install its 3000 Xtra desktop service at Barclays, the UK-based financial services group, and Julius Baer, one of Switzerland’s principal private banks.
Barclays, already a large Reuters customer, signed a two-year deal with the vendor. Under the agreement, it will upgrade 1,250 traders in its offices globally to the latest version of 3000 Xtra. Reuters will also work on projects to deploy other products at the Barclays Group and its subsidiaries, including
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit