We Interrupt This Newsletter
Yes, it’s time again for Inside Market Data’s annual summer holiday. We will not publish next week, Aug. 26, but will return the following week, Sept. 2.
Borsa Italiana Selects BackWeb For Company Announcements
Borsa Italiana, the Italian Stock Exchange, has chosen BackWeb Technologies’ Proactive Portal to deliver time-sensitive critical information about publicly listed companies to press agencies. BIt Systems, a subsidiary of Borsa Italiana, says it needed a comm
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II