The Thomson Corp. has appointed Dick Harrington as the successor to Michael Brown, the president and CEO, as of January 1, 1998. He will serve as Thomson's COO in the interim. Harrington has been serving as president and CEO of Thomson Newspapers. As of next January, Brown will succeed John Tory as deputy chairman.
Raymond Bell has joined the American Stock Exchange as managing director of market data services. Bell replaces Charles Faurot, who retired at the end of January. Bell was previou
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling