NEW YORK--TheMarkets.com is now live with approximately 650 firms, says chief executive officer and president David Eisner. The company will begin charging customers a monthly fee of $50 per user beginning April 1.
The original plan was for the service to be offered as a free utility to customers of the member firms, but Eisner says there was an understanding from the beginning that TheMarkets.com would eventually charge for the service.
TheMarkets.com is currently offered to users on a trial
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse