SIX Telekurs has hired Ian Blance as head of business development for its evaluated pricing business, which includes recently acquired Connecticut-based subsidiary CSV (Complex Security Valuations) (IMD, April 19). Prior to joining the vendor, Blance served as vice president of strategic sales at derivatives valuations provider OTC Valuations, and ran his own independent consultancy. Until 2007, Blance was vice president of evaluation services at Interactive Data, where he spent more than a deca
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II