Interactive Data is to make its global equities and European options market data available to clients of Amsterdam-based software-as-a-service provider Finodex's web-based charting and analytics applications. Finodex will source the data via Interactive Data's PlusFeed consolidated data feed and integrate it into its web-based market data terminal application.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act